Saturday 12 March 2011

First Introduction


Hi! everyone. This is my first post for blogspot. I'm Anna from Thailand. I'm just done Patisserie Diploma in Le cordon Bleu, London. My dream is to have my own cafe which i can sell my own created desserts in the future. Better than that I also want to have my own recipe book, my own cooking TV program, and my own cooking school >.<~ . It is such a big dream, isn't it?
I am on the way to my dream now and I want to share my cooking and baking experience/journey with you. Hope you guys like my blog ^ o ^

P.s. For native English speaker, I apologize in advance if I have some mistake with my writing. I really bad at English grammar and spelling ha ha ha lol.

เว็บหน้าของแอนนาเป็นภาษาไทย เชิญเข้าไปที่ http://www.annapastrykitchen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment